Monday, May 14, 2012

Happy Mother's Day

While I was sleeping in on Mother's Day morning, Madeline and Travis were busy painting me special pictures.  There is nothing quite like waking up refreshed to handmade cards and paintings delivered from my little people wearing big proud grins.  Here is the card Madeline made me:


She was incredibly pleased with how perfectly she drew the heart.


Then she painted a picture of the 4 of us on a walk.  If I remember correctly, Travis is on the left, then Jake, me, and Madeline riding her scooter.  She painted a heart to represent love and a tree off to the right.


She helped Travis with his painting by outlining a race car and letting him paint a little bit.


Needless to say, these put a perma-grin on my face and I certainly feel like the luckiest mom.  Hope the rest of you had an equally delightful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment