Tuesday, August 28, 2012

I have a blog?

Honestly, I forgot all about the blog.  My husband did some sort of computer reconfiguration and it removed my bookmark tab.  Not blaming him, of course, just stating my reason.

Anyway, we've had a fun summer.  I originally planned on schooling all through out summer, but stuff happened and things came up.  I could update on our summer happenings, but I'll just focus on the next year for now.  Speaking of which.....

School starts tomorrow!  Madeline is entering Kinder-first.  That's the non-official name we've decided on as to not confuse ourselves.  It may confuse you, but makes perfect sense to us.  Madeline is convinced that she is starting 1st grade, since we started Kindergarten back in February and are currently working on 1st grade content, but I want to also keep up with what grade she is in age wise.  So there you have it.  We'll be picking up where we left off in our curriculum.  We will be using the same of everything, only we're onto the next level in handwriting (Handwriting Without Tears - Printing Power), and will add in grammar and writing (First Language Lessons for the Well-Trained Mind Level 1 and Winning With Writing Level 1).  Should be interesting.  Cheers!


No comments:

Post a Comment